Incident Management App
The MetricStream Incident Management App provides a single, integrated system to capture and manage multiple types of incidents, including those related to IT security, occupational injuries, accidents, and other environmental, health, and safety incidents. The App enables you to log, track, investigate, report, and resolve incidents in a systematic, automated manner. It also enables each incident to be owned and managed by the responsible business unit, while simultaneously rolling up data to provide comprehensive, real-time visibility into enterprise-wide incidents.Download Datasheet
Documents comprehensive incident data such as incident type, details, and location; enables real-time incident tracking at multiple levels, including IT asset, location, and severity levels
Supports multiple root cause analysis and investigation methodologies, including 5-Why, Fault Tree Analysis, and HAZOP; helps assess incident impact across various dimensions
Provides the ability to link together multiple incidents, assess associated risks, determine high-risk areas, and implement controls to avoid potential hazards
Helps create a detailed CAPA or incident management plan; sends out automated CAPA task notifications to the responsible individuals and teams; tracks CAPA processes from initiation to closure
Provides configurable mobile capabilities to capture various incidents on tablets and mobile devices anywhere, anytime; allows users to attach pictures and videos as evidence
Delivers flexible incident reporting templates and tools; provides both enterprise-wide and location-specific visibility into each incident; tracks and measures incident data against safety and performance metrics and targets through powerful analytics
- Leverage a set of pre-packaged, yet flexible templates and best practice workflows to manage a wide range of incidents
- Accelerate incident capture, tracking, investigations, CAPA, and reporting through streamlined, automated workflows
- Improve cross-functional collaboration and coordination between various departments on incident investigations and corrective action
- Enable a federated approach to standardize and aggregate incident management data and reporting at the plant, country, and headquarter level
- Proactively identify and minimize potential incidents through consistent, closed-loop incident investigations and risk analyses
- Strengthen compliance with industry standards and regulations, including OSHA, OHSAS 18001, RIDDOR, ISO 14001, and EPA
Leading Energy Services Company Automates and Streamlines Incident Investigation, Tracking, and Resolution
5 Strategies for a Future Ready Health and Safety Program
Independent Analyst Firm Recognizes MetricStream as a Leader in the Green Quadrant® EH&S Software Report
Leveraging MetricStream technology will help us improve efficiencies and performance.
MetricStream Incident Management Software Solution
Workplace injuries and adverse environmental incidents can have a devastating impact on businesses. Many companies have taken steps to build safer and more secure work environments, but accidents do occur. Implementing an effective incident management system helps you respond in a timely manner, investigate and resolve the incident quickly, and take steps to ensure that it doesn’t recur.
The MetricStream Incident Management Solution enables you to manage incident related processes in an integrated and workflow based manner. The solution provides a range of sophisticated incident management tools for root cause analyses, risk assessments, and corrective action management. It also enhances compliance with incident management policies, as well as regulations such as OSHA, OHSAS 18001, and EPA.