Non-Conformance and CAPA Management App
The MetricStream Non-Conformance and CAPA Management App streamlines and standardizes the lifecycle of non-conformance identification, evaluation, and segregation, leading up to CAPA management. The App provides a common platform for capturing, managing, and tracking non-conformances across the enterprise. It facilities cross-functional teamwork and communication on non-conformance and CAPA activities based on industry standard methodologies, while also providing in-depth and real-time visibility into related metrics and trends. Repeat non-conformances are easily identified, and routed through an efficient process of investigation and resolution.Download Datasheet
Helps log and capture comprehensive data on non-conformances; sends automated alerts to the responsible department and supplier; supports correlation with previous non-conformances
Routes non-conformances to the relevant owners for review, approval, and creates a detailed action plan.
Assigns investigative tasks to the responsible personnel and teams through automated alerts; support root cause analysis; tracks implementation of CAPA plans; triggers follow-ups and validation of results
Provides real-time visibility into non-conformance and CAPA data, statistics, and trends; tracks the status of non-conformance and CAPA in real-time”
- Accelerate non-conformance investigations, reviews, and approvals, as well as CAPA management through streamlined, automated workflows
- Enhance collaboration and information exchange on non-conformance and CAPA processes across departments and third parties
- Gain a comprehensive, real-time view of non-conformance and CAPA activities to make sure that nothing slips through the cracks
- Keep investigation and CAPA processes on track with automated alerts and notifications
- Minimize repeat non-conformances through consistent and closed-loop investigations and CAPA processes
- Lower the cost of poor quality. Strengthen compliance with quality standards and regulations
Top Clinical Research Organization Strengthens FDA Compliance through Systematic, Automated Audits and Corrective Actions
Adopting the “Risk Filter” Approach for a Pragmatic and Effective CAPA Strategy
CAPA Management Systems and Process Tracking at Innovative Companies
Business ValueMetricStream Non-Conformance and CAPA Management Software Solution
If defective or non-conforming products and materials are not identified and corrected swiftly, they could result in costly rework and scrap, as well as regulatory liabilities, customer complaints, and recalls. Any of these consequences can seriously damage a company’s profitability, brand, and reputation.
The MetricStream Non-Conformance and CAPA Management Software Solution enables you to deal with non-conformances quickly and effectively. The solution extends across the enterprise, integrating non-conformances in a central system, while triggering a step-by-step process for investigation and corrective action. Redundancies and inconsistencies are minimized, while CAPA workflows are automated for improved efficiency.