Operational Audit Management App
The MetricStream Operational Audit Management App enables you to effectively assess the quality, efficiency, and profitability of internal systems, processes, and procedures across your operations. The App supports multiple types of operational audits, including health and safety audits, environmental audits, store audits, quality audits, and security audits. The App streamlines the audit lifecycle while integrating audit data on a common platform. Powerful reports deliver real-time visibility into the status of the audit program, as well as audit findings, issues, and trends.Download Datasheet
Assigns risk ratings to entities that need to be audited; helps define a comprehensive operational audit plan, objective, and scope linked to other GRC processes; supports the development of multiple audit checklists
Supports scheduling of operational audits periodically and on an ad hoc basis; helps select auditors, and assign responsibilities; provides a top-level view of audit activities, auditors, tasks, and potential conflicts
Helps assign and manage resources for each audit project; enables time and budget tracking; automatically updates audit assignments when audit plans or schedules are changed
Captures qualitative and quantitative operational audit findings in pre-defined formats; supports both offline and mobile-based audits; measures the progress of audit execution in real time; tracks the time spent in auditing
Routes operational audit findings and recommendations for review; supports remedial action and follow-up audits; provides workflows for approving or rejecting auditee responses
Generates multiple types of draft and final reports; routes them through various reviews and approvals; enables reports to be converted to standard Word, Excel, or PDF formats for analysis
- Enable a systematic and automated approach to operational audits. Enhance compliance with regulatory and corporate objectives
- Eliminate siloed operational audit systems and manual processes. Establish efficient, automated workflows
- Gain comprehensive, real-time visibility into audit findings. Proactively identify and resolve risk areas, non-conformities, and deviations
- Utilize offline and mobile audit capabilities to enhance audit productivity and efficiency
- Strengthen compliance with standards and regulations from authorities such as the FDA, EPA, OSHA, and ISO
- Capture the insights needed to make informed, timely decisions on how to improve operations and customer satisfaction
MetricStream solutions are scalable and agile, and will help us harmonize our store audit processes.
MetricStream Operational Audit Management Software Solution
At a time when business operations are becoming increasingly global, distributed, and decentralized, companies have a greater need to measure and improve the effectiveness and efficiency of internal systems and processes.
The MetricStream Operational Audit Management Software Solution provides an integrated system to manage audits around operational performance, compliance, and control effectiveness, as well as reviews of facilities, programs, processes, and assets. Sophisticated offline audit capabilities support audits even at remote sites without access to the internet, while native audit mobile apps enable auditors to view their assignments, access checklists, enter findings, and capture supporting photos and videos, using their tablets or mobile devices.