Product Compliance Management App
The MetricStream Product Compliance Management App enables the effective management of compliance with product safety regulations, including REACH, RoHS, CA Prop 65, CPSIA, and the Lacey Act. The App integrates data on products, suppliers, testing labs, certifications, and safety compliance teams in a central framework, while also enhancing collaboration within this ecosystem. Product compliance processes are streamlined and automated for optimal efficiency. In addition, powerful reporting tools provide real-time visibility into product safety, so that you can proactively identify risk areas.Download Datasheet
Consolidates and maps supplier and facility data, product details, and certification requirements; provides a web-based portal to communicate with suppliers; streamlines supplier and product assessments
Maintains and communicates Restricted Substances Lists (RSLs) and Declarable Substances Lists (DSLs); maps substances to products and components in a many-to-many manner for in-depth visibility
Helps design and implement hazard risk analyses and failure mode analyses; supports product risk assessments and ratings
Helps create product tests plans, and manage testing protocols and methodologies; integrates with testing labs to import findings; routes non-conformances for CAPAs
Enables suppliers and testing labs to capture and submit test reports and relevant documents, generate certificates of compliance, and suggest corrective actions for test failures
Facilitates a systematic, automated approach to product compliance audits and inspections; provides tools for audit planning and scheduling, fieldwork, analysis of audit findings, and corrective action
Provides an in-depth view of product compliance, product testing results, certification status, and related risks and issues through comprehensive aggregate reporting and individual status tracking capabilities
- Leverage a common, scalable system to manage and track compliance with a range of product safety regulations
- Improve traceability and accountability on product compliance issues across departments, suppliers, sub-suppliers, and factories
- Accelerate product compliance audits through streamlined, automated workflows and advanced capabilities for mobile and offline audits
- Strengthen collaboration and coordination with suppliers, auditors, and testing labs on product compliance. Minimize redundancies and inefficiency
- Mitigate product compliance risks in a timely manner through quick, in-depth reporting capabilities
MetricStream solutions are scalable and agile, and will help us harmonize our store audit processes.
MetricStream Product Compliance Software Solution
With increasing awareness around product safety and quality hazards, regulators have introduced a series of compliance requirements, including REACH, RoHS, CA Prop 65, CPSIA, the Conflict Minerals rule, the Lacey Act, and Trade Compliance mandates. For retailers and consumer products companies, non-compliance can result in costly recalls, litigation, and reputational risk.
The MetricStream Product Compliance Solution strengthens regulatory compliance through a systematic, automated, and integrated approach. The solution cuts across enterprise siloes, providing a single system of record to manage product safety regulations, communicate compliance requirements to suppliers, capture testing and audit data, and proactively remediate issues. Real-time tracking of compliance issues and trends enables management teams to make informed and actionable decisions.
Related Apps and Solutions
- Leroy Merlin Selects MetricStream to Strengthen Compliance with EU Product Safety and Quality Regulations
- European Union Product Safety and Market Surveillance - Programs to Ensure Compliance
- Managing Supply Chain and Product Compliance Complexities
- Fortune 500 Retailer Selects MetricStream for Supplier Quality and Compliance Management