MetricStream's ComplianceOnline.com is the largest advisory network and online community of GRC professionals and experts. It is the trusted source for GRC practitioners worldwide seeking information, best practices, training, products and tools on corporate governance, risk management, regulatory compliance and quality management.
To enable effective implementation and adoption of risk and compliance programs for meeting regulatory demands, ComplianceOnline.com offers a variety of channels for dissemination and exchange of information through online training, events, workshops, content feeds, information search, discussion forums, and best practices library services.
ComplianceOnline.com information repository and services are integrated with MetricStream GRC Platform and Apps to create a unique content-driven environment. Customers benefit from best practices content library and training programs that are accessible from within the Apps. It also enables intelligent and content driven features such as triggering of business processes based on a regulatory notifications and industry alerts.Learn More
- Training: ComplianceOnline.com hosts numerous online training programs and classroom workshops for regulatory and compliance professionals through its unique community of expert trainers and specialists.
- Regulatory Alerts: Compliance alerts service enables members to monitor developing compliance-related news stories and keep up to date on industry regulations.
- Best Practices: A rich content repository and library service aggregates best practices, articles, whitepapers, and information from numerous sources for easy access.
- Search: Specialized clustered search technology presents information in an organized manner that is simple to use and easy to consume.
- Store: One of the largest repositories of compliance related products - from tools, templates, and books to published industry standards and training kits.
- Community: The largest online community for compliance professionals where burning issues, new ideas, and best practices are shared and discussed.