Today’s organizations need an effective IT governance to comply with various regulations and legislations. Weak IT governance and strategies often leads to failures of IT initiatives and can cause regulatory issues. With organizations dealing with a multitude of regulations, they need a solution that can help them come out of this chaos. The COBIT 5 framework addresses those challenges and offers organizations a complete business benefit of IT governance and maximizes corporate information value. The framework easily aligns with the industry governance standards, thus helping organizations meet regulatory requirements.
Download Solution Brief
MetricStream COBIT 5 Software Solution
The MetricStream COBIT 5 Solution provides exhaustive IT Compliance and Risk Management apps to help your organization align with the COBIT 5 framework for better IT governance. The solution comes with prepacked COBIT 5 content such as process descriptions, goals cascade information, metrics, RACI charts, practice descriptions for each process, practice inputs and outputs, and references for related guidance information that are mapped to entities and objects in the GRC library data model. The solution’s COBIT 5 framework can be aligned with numerous best-practice frameworks and standards, such as ITIL, TOGAF, ISO 20000, and ISO 27001, which helps in taking an integrated approach to deliver the required results. It also provides Executive role-based dashboards, reports, risk heat maps, and charts with real-time data to assess the level of compliance.
- Pre-packaged GRC library of COBIT 5 processes, practices and activities for all COBIT compliance requirements
- Establishes an Umbrella approach for the industry standards and provides a comprehensive, integrated framework for GEIT.
- Leverages a single framework for managing Risk management, Information security, Regulatory compliance
- Enables an integrated GRC infrastructure and centralized repository to manage process assessments, audits, and issues through a risk-based approach
- Aligns the risk assessments, areas of compliance and existing business practices with the framework.
- Provides a Survey based Process Assessment Model (PAM) to support continuous process improvement
There has been increased public pressure to improve governance and improve regulation -- even the regulators are being regulated.