In recent years, quality has become the leading buzzword for organizations across the globe. Market boundaries have dissolved, the supply chain has grown more complex and diverse, products have proliferated, outsourcing has become the norm, and global business operations have expanded: these factors increase the need for an integrated quality management system. The notion of quality management in most organizations, however, is still limited to focusing on savings and additional revenue that they can realize, neglecting the overall business quality. Likewise, most organizations still utilize resource intensive legacy systems, standalone applications, or even paper-based systems. As a result, issues slip through the cracks, making it difficult to prevent gaps in compliance, uncover ineffective controls, and avoid duplication of effort and documentation.Download Solution Brief
MetricStream's Quality Management Software Solution
With success in the next decade and beyond highly dependent on producing high-quality products requiring little or no rework, organizations need to invest in effective and innovative quality systems. While industry standard quality management methodologies such as Six Sigma and cGMPs and widely used standards such as ISO 9000 address systemic quality problems, they must be supported by real-time visibility into quality processes, closed-loop quality management and efficient documentation of information. By investing in an effective and innovative quality management system, companies will be able to immediately address quality-related issues affecting internal staff, suppliers, partners, stakeholders and customers.
MetricStream offers organizations a robust and quality management software solution that provides a holistic view of all quality programs, facilitating better decision-making. Organizations can leverage the comprehensive solution to streamline internal quality processes as well as quality processes involving suppliers, products and customers. Embedded best practices ensure compliance with various standards such as ISO 9000 and ISO 22000, as well as various quality regulations.
By aligning quality systems and processes with operational and business processes, the solution helps organizations foster a business-centric approach to quality audits and compliance. Moreover, it is also possible to easily identify, track, and resolve quality issues - significantly reducing compliance costs and the risk of non-compliance.
- A central repository for storage and management of vital quality documents and data
- Enhanced capabilities for CAPA, enabling systematic investigation, root cause analysis and resolution of quality issues
- Better collaboration among cross-functional departments for comparable reviews and quick resolution of issues
- Sound training programs on the latest quality trends, regulations, policies and processes, facilitated by easy scheduling of classes, systematic reviewing of course materials, and proficient management of feedback
- Generation of comprehensive and automated quality reports in industry standard formats and files
- Integration of business processes with regulatory processes for better compliance
- Strong capabilities and tools such as quality score cards, to efficiently plan, schedule, implement and review quality audits
- Effective risk management tools such as risk heat maps and risk calculators to facilitate quality risk assessments and analyses, and gain a 360 degree view of quality risks
- Real-time quality statistics, analytics, and up-to-date information provided through graphical executive dashboards with drill-down capabilities
“At INC Research, we hold ourselves to the highest standards of quality, MetricStream’s solutions will be an important part of sustaining those...