Risk and compliance professionals are turning to GRC Platforms to create a framework for improving oversight, accountability and efficiency, with the overall objective of improving governance and business performance. As you plan your GRC strategy for 2011, it is critical to develop an architecture that addressed the immediate needs as well as enables pursuing future consolidation and integration of a diverse set of GRC activities.
In this webinar, Gaurav Kapoor, CFO and GM at MetricStream is joined by Forrester Research GRC Analyst, Chris McClean, who draws from his extensive research to present the current landscape of GRC Platforms and factors to consider when planning for 2011 and beyond.
- Designing information models to aggregate and correlate GRC data
- Deriving value from risk intelligence and regulatory content
- Using GRC analytics and BI for synthesizing meaning full information
- Integrating GRC closely with IT infrastructure, applications and data
- Focusing on process improvement, loss mitigation and strategic decision-support
- Delivering value at the corporate board and executive levels