Sr. Solution Analysts, GRC Solutions
- Gather, understand, and document business requirements for a variety of MetricStream Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) solutions;
- Create detailed Functional Specification documentation to participate in the development, configuration, and installation of GRC solutions;
- Model customer-specific use cases within MetricStream tools and products and conduct customer-facing training sessions;
- Design and analyze key Reporting and Trend dashboards to assist customers in reporting key GRC data;
- Use ETL tools to perform data migration and business processes from existing Legacy GRC Systems to MetricStream's eGRC platform;
- Perform regular testing using SQL to validate data; and
- Perform functional analysis and deploy GRC solutions (Internal Audits, Enterprise Risk Management) using AppStudio designer and MetricStream's eGRC Platform Suite.
*This position requires limited domestic travel to client sites (20%).
- Bachelor’s degree (or foreign academic equivalent) in Computer Science and Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field; and
- Five years (5) of progressive experience as a Trainee Software Engineer, Software Engineer, Sr. Testing Engineer, Sr. Business Analyst, Business Analyst, Business Systems Analyst, or a related occupation.
- Experience must include one year of experience working with: Creating Functional Specification documentation; Deploying Governance, Risk, and Compliance solutions; Using SQL to validate data; and Using ETL tools to perform data migration.
Job Site: MetricStream, Inc., 2600 E. Bayshore Road, Palo Alto, CA 94303
Hours: Full-time (40 hours per week)
Contact: Send resume to HR, MetricStream, Inc., 2600 E. Bayshore Road, Palo Alto, CA 94303