- Consult with business users to collect business needs and convert the business needs into functional requirements and technical design documents;
- Develop MetricStream applications using EGRCP and Appstudio
- Work with Ext JS to improve User Interface design
- Work closely with team members to develop projects plans for large Enterprise projects, including defining objectives, product roadmaps, technologies, systems, specifications, and release schedules
- Measure and monitor the application performance using Dynatrace and Oracle enterprise Manager
- Assist in process improvement initiatives to enhance the systems, processes, and controls
- Perform technical Analysis and Monitor KPIs; and
- Design and review high level architecture and design solution components for Audit, Governance, Risk, and Compliance software delivered via the SaaS model.
- Bachelor’s degree (or foreign academic equivalent) in Computer Information Systems, Computer Applications, Computer Science or a related field;
- Five years of progressive experience as a Product Specialist, Senior Software Engineer, Senior Member of Technical Staff, Technical Lead, Senior Technical Lead or a related occupation.
- Experience must include three years of experience with EGRCP, Appstudio, Dynatrace, Oracle, & Ext JS.
Job Site: MetricStream, Inc., 2600 E. Bayshore Road, Palo Alto, CA 94303
Hours: Full-time (40 hours per week)
Contact: Send resume to HR, MetricStream, Inc., 2600 E. Bayshore Road, Palo Alto, CA 94303