With increased regulations concerning safety, social responsibility, clean air and water, and the environment, and the need to drill deeper, it is imperative that mining companies adopt integrated GRC, quality, and health and safety management solutions to strengthen business operations, and enhance reputation and credibility.
MetricStream GRC Apps and Solutions enable mining companies to streamline and automate a wide range of GRC processes, including audits, quality management, and environment, health, and safety management. Built on a scalable GRC platform, the Solutions extend across the enterprise, integrating processes into one centralized framework that simplifies GRC management and monitoring.Request a Demo
MetricStream GRC Apps and Solutions for the Mining Industry
MetricStream GRC Apps and Solutions for the Mining Industry provide the software to manage risks, compliance, and audits, while maintaining, tracking, and reporting data around the health of miners, methods of mineral extraction, air pollution, contribution to global warming, and other parameters.
Using our Solutions, you can automate GRC processes for optimal cost-efficiency. Our Solutions improve process transparency, reduce risk, and create a culture of compliance. Powerful dashboards and reports provide real-time insights into the status of GRC processes across your enterprise, enabling you to make informed and actionable decisions.
- Identify and document risks. Perform risk assessments and implement controls.
- Streamline internal audits, as well as third-party audits. Gain real-time visibility into audit processes.
- Eliminate process deviations, inconsistencies, and redundancies.
- Automate critical processes to save costs, and divert valuable IT and business resources to the core business.
- Establish systematic, collaborative, and transparent quality management programs.
- Improve compliance with industry regulations and standards
- Reduce work place injuries and improve overall safety conditions.
The MetricStream system makes it easy to identify risks, enabling us to close out most supplier risks within 30 days.