Food and Beverage Industry
The Food and Beverage industry faces heightened regulatory requirements and customer expectations, as well as increasingly complex supply chains. Incidents of meat adulteration and E.coli and salmonella contamination have repeatedly exposed vulnerabilities in food supply chains. The focus is now on integrating food safety risk assessments, audits, compliance, and supplier programs to enhance regulatory compliance, and to strengthen food quality control.
MetricStream provides a range of Apps and Solutions to meet these requirements. Our Solutions for enterprise GRC, supplier quality management, risk management, and compliance enable you to pro-actively mitigate food safety risks, and strengthen compliance and quality across the enterprise and supply chain.Request a Demo
MetricStream GRC Apps and Solutions for the Food and Beverage Industry
MetricStream GRC Apps and Solutions are specifically designed for Food and Beverage companies to minimize food safety risks, improve traceability and quality across the enterprise and supply chain, and enhance compliance with industry regulations and standards.
Deployed on a common GRC platform, our Solutions offer the visibility needed to keep food safety risks and issues in check. The Solutions streamline food quality audits, and enable companies to effectively collaborate with food supply chain partners across the globe in order to drive continuous quality improvements. The Solutions also enhance environment and sustainability initiatives.
As a result, food companies using our Solutions are better positioned to produce consistently high quality products, and enhance consumer trust in their brand.
- Achieve and maintain consistently high levels of food quality and safety. Protect your market value and brand.
- Demonstrate compliance with various regulations worldwide. Reduce the costs of compliance.
- Swiftly identify, assess, and mitigate supply chain risks.
- Effectively visualize the impact of quality risk on enterprise risk. Harmonize enterprise-wide risk and compliance management efforts.
- Enable real-time tracking of sustainability initiatives. Proactively determine areas of concern and opportunities for improvement.
- Improve visibility into food safety, quality and compliance processes.
MetricStream’s API connectivity with UCF helps you map those controls from UCF into MetricStream and tie them directly into the policies.