Energy and Utilities
The Energy and Utilities business environment is rapidly evolving due to increasing regulatory requirements, cyber threats, and vulnerable technology. MetricStream GRC Apps and Solutions for Energy and Utilities provide you with a framework to manage and mitigate operational risks and efficiently build compliance processes. Its integrated and scalable approach enables you to comply with NERC (CIP version 5 and 693 standards), SOX and FERC regulations. Additionally, our Solutions allow you to implement governance programs for standards of conduct and EHS, and unify emission management and quality and safety management across operations.Download Solution Sheet
MetricStream GRC Solutions for Energy and Utilities
Energy companies are faced with a proliferation of compliance oversight and reporting requirements from FERC (Federal Energy Regulation Commission), U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) and Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act (Dodd-Frank Act). MetricStream Energy and Utility GRC Solutions provide you with a common framework and a strategic and integrated approach to manage complex regulatory mandates, and identify, control, and mitigate risks.
The MetricStream enterprise GRC, IT GRC, quality management, environment, and health and safety management Apps and Solutions for Energy and Utilities provide a unified and integrated approach to meet strategic objectives, as well as risk and compliance requirements. Our Solutions help companies streamline and automate compliance processes, reduce cost by eliminating redundant systems, drive performance, and facilitate enterprise wide transparency in GRC processes.
- Standardize enterprise risk management strategies, methodologies and risk-reporting capabilities.
- Assist the NERC reliability assessment process to analyze disturbances and record exceptions.
- Manage FERC regulatory mandates along with state and regional public service commissions.
- Streamline the implementation of remediation and corrective action plans.
- Establish consistent procedures to capture customer complaint information, manage feedback, and report their status.
- Implement quality assurance initiatives and streamline corrective actions (CAPAs).
“At Infigen Energy, we hold ourselves to the highest standards of corporate governance, risk management and compliance. In order to stay ahead of...