Banking and Financial Services
Financial services institutions are entering an era marked by vigorous regulatory enforcements, increasing corporate governance expectations, and a range of new and complex risks. The focus is now on fostering a culture that emphasizes responsible business practices and balanced risk-taking.
MetricStream GRC Apps and Solutions for banks and financial services streamline and integrate your GRC program, while rolling up risk intelligence to guide strategic decisions. Our Solutions – which encompass enterprise risk management, operational risk management, vendor governance, compliance management, internal audits, and more – enable you to strengthen regulatory compliance, make informed business decisions, and thrive on risk.Download Solution Sheet
MetricStream GRC Apps and Solutions for Banking and Financial Services
MetricStream provides a common framework and an integrated approach to manage multiple aspects of governance, risk, compliance and audits. The solutions provide rapid insight into changing business conditions, while increasing collaboration among business units and functions and bringing transparency into the GRC process across the enterprise. The MetricStream GRC Platform has been deployed at several financial institutions, ranging from large global organizations to mid-tier financial firms, and covering a wide spectrum of the financial sector, including Central Banks, Federal Financial Agencies, Asset Management Firms, Retail Banks, Broker-Dealer Firms, Investment Banks, Stock Exchanges, and Clearing Corporations. Leading independent analysts also regard MetricStream as a market leader that is shaping the future of GRC.
- Improve GRC maturity through an integrated and flexible GRC program.
- Optimize risk-reward outcomes by gaining a comprehensive, real-time view of your organization’s risk profile.
- Simplify regulatory compliance, using a single system to manage your compliance requirements and activities.
- Enhance GRC productivity and efficiency across the value chain.
- Facilitate greater communication and collaboration on GRC tasks across business units and locations.
- Establish a unified risk taxonomy and nomenclature through an integrated GRC framework.
A single, real-time view of risk data is critical to supporting sound and strategic decision-making.