MetricStream GRC Platform
MetricStream GRC Platform is the technology infrastructure that modern and digital organizations are relying on to design an integrated GRC architecture that can be embedded into the fabric of the enterprise. Built on cloud-based, open-standard technologies using J2EE and XML architecture, MetricStream GRC Platform enables rapid deployment of GRC Apps that provide a pervasive approach to governance, risk, and compliance. Features of the Platform include: the central GRC Data Model, AppStudio, Infolets, role-based security and access controls, configurable reports and dashboards and risk analytics.
With a centralized access to risk and compliance data, the GRC Platform provides a social and collaborative user experience improving communication between teams through consistent and closed-loop processes across risk, audit and compliance functions.Download Technical Brief
Includes a highly-configurable and centrally-defined GRC Foundation library of risks, controls, processes, and other GRC elements.
Accelerates creation, extension and configuration of Apps on the GRC Platform, empowering you to adopt an extensible GRC architecture.
Simplifies integration with internal and external systems to push and pull data for GRC related activities.
Supports role-based access controls, industry standard security protocols with strong encryption and robust authentication and authorization.
Provides risk data analytics and business intelligence in real-time.
Big Data aggregation and storage from disparate sources of risk information - social media, security systems, web feeds.
Platform agnostic architecture for native apps on mobile devices with seamless synchronization and integrates with device camera, GPS, Voice.
- Flexible data model to map multi-dimensional relationships with roll-up reporting.
- Real-time visibility and federated access using a highly robust and flexible data model
- GRC data normalization across functions and groups with different taxonomies.
- Tailored configurations and extension to model specific workflows and data attributes.
- Real-time visibility and federated access using a highly robust and flexible data model.
- Greater transparency into risk profile using big data analytics.
- Holistic aggregation and visualization of enterprise data through industry standard integration adapters.
- Collaborative environment supported by a multi-threaded workflow engine and offline capability.
- Platform agnostic mobile architecture for native apps on iOS, Android, Windows for a seamless experience.