SOX Compliance Management App
The MetricStream SOX Compliance Management App enables you to establish a comprehensive internal controls system that addresses Sarbanes-Oxley compliance requirements including SOX 404 and SOX 302. The App provides the ability to define, test, and monitor internal controls based on multiple control frameworks such as COSO. It also streamlines control surveys and assessments, while simultaneously rolling up findings from across the business for review and certification.Download Datasheet
Provides capabilities to define, design, and improve internal controls; captures and maps in-scope processes, sub-processes, risks, controls, and control tests in a cohesive framework
Helps identify significant accounts, disclosures, and business processes for control testing; supports risk assessments at various levels to determine the nature, timing, and extent of control testing
Enables a systematic, consistent approach to control assessments based on predefined checklists, surveys, and other criteria; provides advanced tools to score, tabulate, and report results
Supports compliance with the certification requirements under SOX 302 and SOX 404 for internal control effectiveness
Supports remediation action for control deficiencies and issues; routes each case back to internal auditors to ensure that the issues have been effectively addressed before closure
Provides enterprise-wide visibility into SOX compliance; highlights key issues; enables real-time tracking of control status, process ownership, assessment plans, and other factors
Offers both standard and custom control monitoring reports; provides a consolidated view of SOX compliance metrics, as well as quarterly and monthly trend analyses
- Simplify SOX compliance by integrating compliance and controls activities in a single system
- Enable a systematic and consistent approach to SOX compliance. Minimize deviations and redundancies
- Reduce compliance costs by streamlining and automating control testing and remediation
- Shift control tasks to process owners. Enable auditors to focus on testing and oversight
- Gain comprehensive, real-time visibility into the status of SOX compliance. Proactively lower risk exposure
To support our new SOX program, we were looking for solution that could be implemented quickly.
MetricStream SOX Compliance Solution
With the enactment of SOX and its counterparts in other countries – including Law 262 (Italy), J-SOX (Japan), Loi de Sécurité Financière (France), and Bill 198/ CSA 52-313 (Canada) – companies are striving to ensure that their financial compliance and reporting activities are effective, sustainable, and cost-efficient.
The MetricStream SOX Compliance Software Solution helps by facilitating a streamlined and automated approach to the process of control definition and assessments, issue remediation, and reporting. The solution integrates SOX compliance and control activities on a common platform for greater visibility. This integrated data model also simplifies the process of providing evidence to external auditors that a control was satisfactorily tested.
Related Apps and Solutions
- 3 Proactive and Easy Steps for SOX Compliance
- Building a Case for SOX: Benefits of SOX Compliance
- Preparing For December 2014: Transitioning To COSO 2013 Framework And The Impact On SOX Compliance
- Fortune 500 Chemical Manufacturer Integrates and Automates Global Internal Audits and SOX Compliance Processes