IT Risk Management App
The MetricStream IT Risk Management App enables you to simplify the identification, analysis, and mitigation of IT risks. The App cuts across enterprise siloes, integrating IT risk data in a common framework for comprehensive visibility. The App also streamlines the IT risk management lifecycle, including risk documentation and assessments, control management, and issue detection and resolution. IT risks are mapped to business risks to strengthen reporting. In addition, sophisticated analytics and reports transform raw risk data into actionable IT risk intelligence to enhance decision-making.Download Datasheet
Maintains a central IT risk library documenting risk nature, source, area of impact, response strategies, KRIs, and mitigating controls; helps define risk taxonomy in a hierarchy to simplify threat modeling
Identifies assets as critical or non-critical based on multiple parameters; centrally stores and maps together asset data, including risks, policies, and control assessment findings
Enables IT risk assessment planning, scheduling, and execution; provides configurable algorithms to construct inherent and residual risk score and control score formulas; supports multi-dimensional risk assessments
Helps define risk mitigating controls based on industry standard frameworks; supports IT control assessments with mechanisms to score and report results; integrates with the Unified Compliance Framework (UCF) to map and harmonize controls
Routes issues from IT risk and control assessments through a closed-loop process of investigation, root cause analysis, and remediation
Aggregates IT risk data intro pre-defined risk reports, user-configurable risk heat maps, and role-based executive dashboards; delivers hierarchical tree-views of risk assessment factors and sub-factors
- Improve IT risk visibility with a common system to manage and track risk data
- Strengthen IT risk management with one-point access to multiple risk frameworks, including COSO, COBIT, and ISO 27000
- Streamline and standardize IT risk assessments and control testing. Enhance process consistency, reliability, and predictability
- Enhance IT risk analysis with tools for qualitative and qualitative risk assessments, multi-perspective risk scoring, and scenario modeling
- Gain a 360-degree, real-time view of IT risks across the enterprise. Proactively mitigate emerging risks and issues
- Establish a common set of controls by leveraging UCF to map 9,300+ IT controls to 1,200+ regulations and standards
Our threat and vulnerability management program requires world-class solutions and processes.
MetricStream IT Risk Management Software Solution
As businesses embrace a digital, mobile, and cloud-based operating model, the need to protect information security and privacy is greater than ever. Given the rise in cyber-attacks and data breaches, IT risk management has become a top priority. However, the use of siloed systems and manual processes often makes it challenging to identify and respond to IT risks in a timely manner.
The MetricStream IT Risk Management Software Solution enables you to implement an integrated and systematic process to manage IT risks. The solution supports risk assessments based on multiple quantitative and qualitative factors and risk models such as DREAD and STRIDE. A central risk library, risk algorithms, configurable risk heat maps, and more all enable you to stay on top of IT risks, and resolve emerging issues quickly.