Make GRC Connections—In Person!—At the GRC Summit 2022 in LondonGRC | 2 Min Read |02 November 22|by Suneel Sahi
The GRC Summit 2022 is all set for next week. After two years of the summit being held virtually, we are thrilled to meet in person with risk, compliance, audit, cyber, and ESG professionals who will be attending from around the globe. For the past 9 years, the GRC Summit has consistently provided opportunities for the GRC community to connect, share insights, exchange best practices, and most importantly set the stage for what's next in GRC.
As you join us for our 10th year with the theme of Experience the Power of Connection, you can be sure that this year will be one of the best yet--with the brightest minds in GRC, an action-packed agenda, and a grand showcase of the latest technological innovations to power what’s next in GRC.
Get the Most from the GRC Summit 2022
As we are now in the final week before the GRC Summit 2022, I want to share with you details on how to make the most of your time. Here is the complete Agenda for the two days and a list of the Speakers. Also listed below are some of the top highlights you should not miss.
Keynotes from our Co-CEOs
- Opening Keynote on Experience the Power of Connection by Gaurav Kapoor, Co-CEO, Co-Founder, MetricStream
- Product and Technology Keynote by Prasad Sabbineni, Co-CEO, Chief Technology Officer, MetricStream
- Connecting the Dots: Managing Interconnected Risks and Regulations in a Rapidly Evolving Macro Landscape with Gavin Grounds, Sr Director, Security, Risk and Compliance, Meta, Jacob Holmehave, Head of Group Risk Office, Nordea, Xavier Barde, Group Chief Risk Officer, Pictet Group, and Gaurav Kapoor, Co-CEO, Co-Founder, MetricStream
- Utilizing Technology the Right Way to Accelerate Your GRC Program with Jacqui McDonald, Managing Director – CIO Group Finance, RFT Technology, Barclays, and Joy Bhowmick, Head of Research and Development, MetricStream
- Incorporating Risk Quantification, AI, and Automation into Your CyberGRC Strategy with Gavin Grounds, Sr. Director Security, Risk and Compliance, Meta, Facebook, and Suneel Sahi, Vice President - Product Marketing, MetricStream
- The Inside View of Building the Best GRC Strategy with Michael Rasmussen, GRC Analyst & Pundit, GRC 20/20 Research LLC, Sidhartha Dash, Research Director, Chartis Research, and Manu Gopeendran, SVP, Marketing, MetricStream
Customer Case Studies
- Best Practices for Modernizing Enterprise and Cyber Risk Management, with Joseph Martinez, Chief Security Officer, Aon, and Michael Johnson, SVP, Worldwide Sales and Partnerships, MetricStream
- The Business Value of Automating Operational Risk, with Andrew Wedlock with Head of Prudential & Strategic Risk, Hargreaves Lansdown, and Namrata Hingorani, Senior Director, GRC Services, MetricStream
- Cyber Risk Quantification with Tom Callaghan, Co-Founder, C-Risk, and Joy Bhowmick, Head of Research and Development, MetricStream
- Partner + Expert talk with Martin Kubacka, Risk Advisory Director, Deloitte Advisory, s.r.o.
Technology Innovations and Product Sessions
- The Benefits of Low Code/No Code in GRC? with Joy Bhowmick, Head of Research and Development, MetricStream
- How to use AI/ML in GRC with Raghuram Srinivas, SVP, Product Management, MS Innovations, MetricStream
Fireside Chat with Juan Guitard Marin, Senior Executive Vice President, Banco Santander SA, and Gunjan Sinha, Executive Chairman, MetricStream
The list above is just a part of what’s on our Agenda. Join us and deep dive into all things GRC! See you in London.
Not yet registered? Register Now!