MetricStream provides extensive support throughout the lifecycle of its Apps. We have a process focused on ensuring the successful transition of customers from the implementation phase to production support. At the go-live stage of the implementation, the Project Manager facilitates an internal team meeting where our Customer Support team is introduced to provide ongoing support.
The MetricStream Customer Support group tracks, manages, and resolves any issues or questions faced by business users or IT staff. Software issues and enhancement requests follow a well-defined process for resolution and consideration in future releases.
We have support centers in Palo Alto and Bangalore as well as regional partner centers with trained and certified support staff, ensuring responsiveness and quick turnaround times.
MetricStream offers multiple levels of support to meet varying service level requirements. Each level has a well-defined program that covers the support process, hours, severity levels, target response times and escalation rules.
- Outstanding levels of customer support through self and assisted help resources
- Global support centers for 24/7 support options and rapid issue resolution
- Support plans with appropriate levels of service for your company
- Fast and accurate responses to customer questions and problems
- Access to an online support portal and knowledge base
- Optional production engineering services and on-site support
- User communities and special interest groups to engage with a wider user base
- Direct access to qualified support specialists comprising a global team of technical experts
- Proactive monitoring, trend analysis, governance, and management
Unifying Audit and Data Repositories to Centralize Société Générale organizational structure
MetricStream Cited as a Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Governance, Risk, And Compliance Platforms, Q1 2018
Taking Control of Third Party Risks: Strategies to Overcome Challenges