MetricStream CyberGRC and AWS Audit Manager
MetricStream CyberGRC has integrated with AWS Audit Manager to streamline and simplify IT compliance. The solution enables organizations to manage all controls, test results, and evidence across on-premises and cloud control environments in one place. It helps to:
- Easily align organizational controls across domains with AWS Audit Manager's controls
- Automatically retrieve aggregated control testing results and evidence against industry frameworks and standards, such as PCI-DSS, SOC 2, HIPAA, NIST SP 800-53, ISO 27001, and others
- Improve IT and cyber risk and compliance posture with timely and comprehensive insights and accelerate effective decision-making
Continuous Control Monitoring
MetricStream CyberGRC works with AWS Security Hub, a cloud security posture management service from Amazon Web Services (AWS), to bring continuous control monitoring (CCM) capabilities to an organization’s cloud environment. With the MetricStream-AWS Security Hub integration:
- AWS Security Hub controls are automatically imported in entirety and mapped in the MetricStream CyberGRC libraries. AWS Security Hub performs control testing and monitoring continuously, providing users with near real-time results and status within the CyberGRC application.
- Customers have the flexibility to define additional GRC relationships for the AWS cloud security controls. AWS controls can be mapped to other GRC libraries such as requirements/standards, internal controls, assets, asset classes, etc. within CyberGRC.
- CISOs are better equipped to respond effectively to findings before a security event or compliance violation occurs, thereby reducing risk, improving security, and lowering costs.
In one quick glance, MetricStream-AWS Security Hub integration for Continuous Control Monitoring provides key insights such as how many controls are present in specific areas, such as PCI, CIS, AWS Foundation, and AWS security best practices, how many controls have failed and on what resources those controls have failed, the severity, and the total number of controls passed, enabling customers to make timely decisions.
MetricStream ConnectedGRC Solutions on AWS Marketplace
AWS Marketplace makes it easy to find, test, buy, and deploy MetricStream ConnectedGRC solutions that run on AWS. You get integrated solutions purpose-built to address your governance, risk management, and compliance (GRC) requirements on a secure, high-performing, and highly configurable cloud environment that is easy to upgrade and update.
MetricStream ConnectedGRC solutions running on AWS provide:
- Immediate access to new releases and features
- High scalability to handle increasing data volume and performance requirements
- Easy, migration of data from on-premise to cloud and vice versa
- Multi-layered security for superior data protection
- Compliance with regional and regulatory security standards such as HIPAA, SOC2, privacy requirements, etc.
Past EventsRead More
Round table on “Modern Strategies for Operational, Cyber Risk and Resilience”, 28 Feb 2023
Venue: New York Marriott Marquis. Time: 2-7pm EST. Join a select group of your peers and a panel of experts in this invite-only roundtable session that will focus ...Read More
Optimize governance, risk management, and compliance through AWS Marketplace
Watch experts from Guidewire Software and AWS Marketplace share insights and current best practices in GRC. These insights will help you to mitigate risk, improve visibility and control within your organization, and comply with industry regulations.Learn More